CALVARY'S COVID-19 REOPENING GUIDELINES
On Sunday, May 3, 2020 Calvary Baptist Church will begin meeting for worship at 11:00 am. We will operate with a reduced capacity and will maintain strict physical distancing protocols. We can accommodate 50 people in our auditorium and still maintain proper social distancing. There will be an overflow area in our Fellowship Hall, if needed, that can accommodate an additional 30 people. Individuals who are utilizing the Fellowship Hall will view the service via a video feed. The service will also be live streamed for people who are unable to attend. We plan to follow these guidelines through Phase 1 and 2 of Governor Bullock’s phased plan to reopen Montana.
- A Greeter will help seat you. This will ensure that the proper six-foot distancing rule is maintained. Families who have been living under the same roof during the stay-at-home order can sit together without needing to maintain the six-foot rule.
- Families with small children are expected to ensure that their children maintain proper social distancing.
- Nursery will not be provided.
- Coffee and snacks will not be provided. You can bring your own coffee.
- High-touch surfaces will be sanitized after each meeting.
- At the completion of the service you will be dismissed in an orderly fashion.
- Non-medical face coverings are required. On July 15, 2020, Governor Bullock issued a directive requiring face masks to be used in certain spaces open to the public. A limited supply of face coverings will be available if needed.
- Individuals should continue to practice good hygiene (e.g. frequent handwashing, avoid touching your face, cough into the inside of your elbow).
- People who are sick or who feel sick should stay at home.
- All vulnerable individuals (over 65 years of age or people with serious underlying health conditions) should continue to follow the stay at home guidelines.