What to expect at Calvary on Sunday morning...
- We seek to glorify God and make disciples as we gather to worship. We want our worship to be God-centered and we want to build up the body...in other words, glorify God and make disciples.
- We sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs (Col. 3:16). We have some great singers and are open to others getting involved.
- We pray. We worship the true and living God who hears the prayers of His people.
- We use the Bible a lot. We read it, we preach it, and we seek to believe and obey what the Lord says in it.
- We observe the Lord’s Supper the first Sunday of every month.
- We have a nursery
for children up to four years of age. We do encourage children to attend worship services with their parents. See "Families Worshiping Together" for more on why we want children in the worship service.
- Our Worship Service usually lasts 60-70 minutes. If we are running up on 70 minutes and you need to go that is fine. There will not be any hard feelings.
- If I am a visitor will I have to stand up or some other scary thing like that? Nope. Our desire is that you would be warmly welcomed but we really want to try and keep our attention on King Jesus who died and rose again.
- What should I wear? Clothes. Yes please wear clothes! Any that you have would be fine. We aren't picky.
- We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!